Crimson Middle School Day Camp:
JUNE 26 - 28, 2018 (GRADES 5-8)
- The focus is on the training and skill development of the individual
- Conduction of on-ice drills that challenge both the physical and mental limits of the athlete
- Introduction to off-ice training methods to improve strength and quickness
- Exclusively run by Harvard Women’s Hockey coaching staff
- Will follow the philosophy used to train our college team, but geared towards a younger group of athletes.
- The goal is to prepare the athletes for the next step in their hockey careers
- Will teach skills that help participants become more complete players
- Provide training tools that can be used well beyond the four days of the clinic
- On-ice and off-ice coaching
- Off-ice training
- Clinic jersey
All sessions will be held at Harvard’s Bright-Landry Hockey Center
For those of you traveling with family, please find hotel recommendations below:
Days Hotel Boston – Harvard Fenway
1234 Soldiers Field Rd
Double Tree Suites by Hilton – Boston Cambridge
400 Soldiers Field Rd
The Charles Hotel – Harvard Square
1 Bennett St.
Residence Inn Boston Watertown
570 Arsenal St
CLINIC FORMSClinic Schedule
What to Bring
In addition to your hockey equipment, you should pack a water bottle, sneakers, and workout clothing.
A certified trainer will be on hand for taping and tending to minor injuries, with emergency medical facilities less than a mile away. All campers must provide proof of medical insurance.
At the conclusion of the clinic, we will provide walking tour pamphlets for any families that would like to tour campus on their own. This is in addition to the bookstore tour that all campers will receive during the clinic.
Cancellations received before May 1 will receive a full refund minus the credit card processing fee. After May 1, cancellations will receive $100, no exceptions. After June 1, no refund will be given, including changes from boarder to day camper.