COMING SOON: CRIMSON COMBINE JULY 15-17
- Separate combines offered to 05, 06, and 07 birth years.
- The focus is on the training and skill development of the elite individual
- Instruction of on-ice drills that challenge both the physical and mental limits of the athlete
- Introduction to off-ice training methods to improve strength and quickness
- Run by Harvard Women’s Hockey coaching staff
- Follows the philosophy used to train our college team
- The goal is to prepare the athletes for the next step in their hockey careers
- Teach skills that help participants become more complete players
- Provide training tools that can be used well beyond the four days of the clinic
ALL SESSIONS WILL BE HELD AT HARVARD’S BRIGHT-LANDRY HOCKEY CENTER
A certified trainer will be on hand for taping and tending to minor injuries, with emergency medical facilities less than a mile away. All campers must provide proof of medical insurance.