Crimson Hockey Clinic: JUNE 14 - 16, 2019
- The focus is on the training and skill development of the individual
- Instruction of on-ice drills that challenge both the physical and mental limits of the athlete
- Introduction to off-ice training methods to improve strength and quickness
- Exclusively run by Harvard Women’s Hockey coaching staff
- Follows the philosophy used to train our college team
- The goal is to prepare the athletes for the next step in their hockey careers
- Teach skills that help participants become more complete players
- Provide training tools that can be used well beyond the four days of the clinic
- On-ice and off-ice coaching
- Off-ice training
- Clinic jersey
- Meals (lunch and dinner for day campers)
- Lodging (overnight campers only) at the beautiful Harvard Business School (single rooms, linens included)
All sessions will be held at Harvard’s Bright-Landry Hockey Center
CLINIC FORMSClinic Itinerary
What to Bring
In addition to your hockey equipment, you should pack toiletries, a water bottle, sneakers, and workout clothing.
A certified trainer will be on hand for taping and tending to minor injuries, with emergency medical facilities less than a mile away. All campers must provide proof of medical insurance.
Skate Sharpening will be available for $10/ sharpening.
- Airport pick-up and drop-off is available upon request for $50 round-trip, payable in cash upon arrival in Boston.
- Earliest time for pick-up is 10:00am on Friday, June 14.
- Latest time for drop-off is 4:00pm on Sunday, June 16.
- Please email email@example.com with your flight itinerary by June 1, 2019.
Lunch and dinner will be provided to all campers. Breakfast is for boarders only.
At the conclusion of the clinic, we will provide walking tour pamphlets for any families that would like to tour campus on their own. This is in addition to the bookstore tour that all campers will receive during the clinic.
Cancellations received before May 1 will receive a full refund minus the credit card processing fee. After May 1, cancellations will receive $100, no exceptions. After June 1, no refund will be given, including changes from boarder to day camper.